The specification of all components below depending on the number of flight you would like to process everyday.
The specification below is the infrastructure we use in the demo website
- MySQL database server requires enough disk space to store data all phenotypic data.
- Data store to store all all images and outputs. We used 40TB about 1000 flights.
- Web server for front end (PhenoCopter website) and geoserver for sering ortho-mosaics. We use 2 cpus with 20GB memory.
- Windows software to run stitching software which requires a good GPU with enough memory.
- Linux cluster to run workflow except stitching process